Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Time to Move...

I have that Tom Petty song in my head, "Time to move on... Time to get going.. What lies ahead, I have no way of knowing....... In fact that has been a theme throughout the goodbye process. But that last bit is especialy true of tomorrow, it will be exciting to finally get there and to start actually "knowing" what lies ahead!
We had staging all day today, and afterwards we went to do a jam session through the monuments. We saw a lot in a little bit of time, I'm glad we went, because a lot of people didn't go because it was kinda rainy. But we just got a little sprinkle at the beginning and then it was fine. We had a good "last dinner" in the US and probably last glass of red wine for a while. I savored that for sure! If only I wasn't so full from dinner I would have gone to get some ice cream for dessert!
Well, tomorrow we are off early in the morning to get our shots, and then it will be all mass in transit to the airport. I am actually looking forward to getting on the plane for a while, so that I can finally just chill out and read, do crossword puzzles, etc. Well, I think that's it for now, my brain is kinda full from today, and getting ready to actually leave tomorrow... :) :0

Talk to you all soon somehow! (letter, email, phone)

No comments: