Sunday, June 10, 2007

Day before departure to D.C.

Ok, early tomorrow we will be leaving on the plane to DC. That is just wacky! I am very excited/anxious. I am pretty sure I am ready, I finished packing my bags, (except for last minute stuff) on Saturday, and the total weight is........60 pounds! I think that is pretty good! We are allowed to have 80 pounds of checked luggage. Andy actually has more than me,.. but I will grant him the fact that he is carrying a lot of our electronic stuff which may be heavier,... I guess. Tonight, our last meal here will be some yummy homemade smoked ribs, that will be a memorable one! We went to the beach earlier today and met a lot of people and it was very nice, I spent most of the time in the water, it will be a nice memory to take with. Well, that's about it for now! Not very interesting,.. but ya know..
Later
Lydia

No comments: