Thursday, June 14, 2007

I'm in Africa!

Hello everyone, I hope you are checking this, we finally arrived here in The Gambia, and it is so far so good. It was a long trip here, and I still feel like everything is moving, and that I am still riding on an airplane! But I'm sure that good nights sleep in a cot will take care of that :) We have a busy schedule planned for us, but I think I may be able to make a couple of posts while we are here near the PC office. I wanted to thank everyone again for the well wishes, and your support. We are both really excited, and glad that the anxiousness if over, and we can finally get in the midst of the whole thing. Well, I gotta let other people on the computer, so I will hopefully update/talk to you guys later!

Lydia

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you two made it and like it

charlie

Unknown said...

Hey! Glad to see you guys made it there safe and sound, no problems. It was the weirdest thing ever, I was at home watching the discovery channel in HD and the next show was on Senegal/Gambia! I sat there and watched the whole thing, even recorded it. Some very interesting stuff going on over there. I will have to send it out to the family because it really went into depth about a lot of the culture and all..good stuff. Well, just wanted to drop a line and say "HI". Take care and use some sunblock!