Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Holiday

Well, last night I got a couple of phone calls from counterparts, letting me know that today was declared a public holiday. So, instead of going to the nursery school today, (no school today) I came to the college to do some typing work. I am feeling pretty good about what I got done, putting college students names in alphabetized excel spreadsheets, so that I can keep better track of them, writing new lessons, still working and fine tuning my syllubus, and I started some work on compiling resources for nursery school teachers. Now I have all these documents piling up, but no where to print them, that I've found yet. I am planning to go to the PC office sometime next week, so maybe I can print there. Though that is next week!
Some people have asked up about Christmas gifts, ( I guess you gotta start early if you want to send it all the way here). I will talk to Andy and see if there is a list we can compile and put up on the blogs. We will probably take part in some sort of Christmas celebrations I'm sure, because there are some people that celebrate it here, and there are public holidays scheduled for Christmas. Along with that holiday we will also have Tobaski, and New Years which I think may all be in the same week this year. It will be a busy one if it is!
Man, I just read some of the other PC blogs and I realize that I am just not that creative! But come on, I do update often! Even though, comparitively, it is just useless rambling!

No comments: