Friday, July 29, 2011

Keba’s Daily Life in Rocky Mountain National Park, CO-Glacier Basin Campground



My first day in RMNP, First things first, I just had to have a place where I could watch outside. Boy that was a crazy twisting road to get here, I’m lucky I didn’t get car sick! No signs of altitude sickness yet.
Food. Check. Water. Check. All is well. Will stay here a few minutes before investigation every nook and cranny of the house.




Boy. I think the altitude is making me very sleepy.




Daily exchange with Borry, simple morning conversation over a cup of tea.



Wait, what is that!?


Interesting… water seems to come from this thing.




I have settled into my position as RMNP Junior Ranger Kitty. My daily duties include keeping an eye on what is happening out in front of the campground. With my foot on the phone I am always prepared to put the call in to dispatch if need be.




It is summer after all, so I do get a little sunbathing in. Man I love this weather, so glad I am not in Ft. Collins for the summer. It’s nice having a summer home.




My focused face. Gotta keep an eye on these large strange animals. (Elk!)








Ooops! Borry caught me sneaking out of the cupboard. I was just investigating a noise.




Boy, I’m pooped, it’s tough being a RMNP Junior Ranger Kitty!

No comments: