Thursday, June 26, 2008

Not much here

Not much going on here this week, no big plans for the weekend either, except an
end of the year program at school that Fatou Bintou invited us to on Saturday. I'll let you know how that goes. I was supposed to go up country with the college on trek this week, but it got canceled due to fuel shortages. So, with my scheduled cleared because up until a day before we were supposed to go I thought we were going, I haven't had much to do this week. Next week I will be playing proctor (policewoman) to the students taking end of the year exams at the college. Should be interesting. But at least this time I will have just about 45-50 students in a room instead of my class size of 75-80. I will be helping to plan the preschools "graduation" tomorrow and next week as well. Andy and I are trying to get our plan on for "vacation" later this summer with a friend. Well, hope all is well.

No comments: