Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Rain! Rain?

This morning at about 6 or so,.. still dark outside, I heard what sounded like rumbling of thunder. I said out loud "what was that?" and Andy woke up and said, it was probably a truck unloading wood at the wood yard. But I heard it again a few more times before I saw lighting flash through the window out of the corner of my eye. Soon, as I lay there awake, I heard the slow pitter patter of rain on the corrigate... and it slowly built.... and then................................................... I fell back asleep! Ahhh. It was nice :) Even when I woke up there were still heavy clouds hanging around. But no more rain. It was very nice and cool afterwards too.
Oh, and I forgot to put up that I successfully made yeast bread in the solar cooker. We made two loaves and it was soooo delicious! I want to do it again. Thanks to Andy's dad for the recipe.

No comments: